The Walmart Spark Driver Experience product team is hiring! This is a rich role leading Driver Earnings vision & solutioning for the Spark Driver App.
About the Team
The Last Mile team works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store and making it available in the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever, and however they want it. As the biggest player in the game, Walmart trusts our associates to innovate the future of shopping.
In a Staff Product Management role for Last Mile Delivery you will lead the product vision, strategy, roadmaps and more for our Spark Driver App Earnings experience, including Offer Pricing, Tipping and Driver Payments. You will innovate the way Drivers are paid through pricing models & ML integration, ensure a seamless customer & driver tipping experience, and introduce new payment processing options.
In this role you will…
- Define, develop, and enhance products – you will create & manage product roadmaps, create requirement documents, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks.
- Test and Learn – you will define AB tests with your analytics partners, measure success, suggest improvements, iterate on your products and features, and tell compelling stories with data and UX.
- Identify strategies and a vision for your products using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, market opportunities, and business cases.
- Build collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership.
- Providing overall direction for your products by analyzing business objectives and driver needs.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You like digging into data and doing analyses.
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges.
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution.
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly.
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area AND 7 years of experience in product management OR 9 years of experience in product management or related area
- Experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam’s Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor’s degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $112,000.00-$192,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
– Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
– Stock equity incentives
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.