Now more than ever, people want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, people want their cash yesterday. But every year organisations waste time, money, and energy sending more than $20 Trillion in payouts to individuals using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid, and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our proprietary payment rails that enable any organisation to send money to any individual, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 25% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass on to our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can read more about our team here – Diversity & Inclusion
About the Team
As a Product Manager on our Content and Redemption squad, you’ll work within a team of engineers and designers in close collaboration with the Partnerships, Sales and Marketing teams team to build and scale our supply, by adding new integrations to merchant systems and assets. By increasing the quantity and quality of our supply we will be able to increase its addressable market for customers and provide a competitiveness in the market by providing unique assets onto our platform. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving the product roadmap, setting priorities, managing stakeholders, writing user stories and owning the product backlog to deliver new features.
What Excites You
- The opportunity to collaborate with engineers and designers to build and scale product through the full product life cycle
- Working with technology partners such as gift card processors, point of sale systems and payment gateways
- Reading and understanding partner API documentation and working with engineering to integrate these
- Understanding stakeholder and customer requirements, interpreting data and research to deliver on a roadmap that helps the business to achieve its goals and outcomes
- Solving customer problems and working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for POS integrations
What Excites Us
- You’ll demonstrate ~3 years experience as a Product Manager working for a high growth, consumer focused start-up or scale-up business.
- A background in contributing to the full product life-cycle from discovery through to delivery, collaborating with customers, design, and engineering to build consumer centric products
- Experience working with integrations and good knowledge of Point of Sale systems globally
- Exposure to working with third party software providers and maintaining relations
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Bupa.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All permanent employees receive extra days off to help boost their well-being when they need it.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool giving you ownership in WeGift and participation in the upside.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- We have a hybrid structure to allow flexibility between home and office based working. You will therefore be expected to be in our London office (145 City Road, nr Old Street) a set number of a minimum of 4 days a month (2 fixed days and 2 flex days)
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- £1,000 annual L&D allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Cycle to work scheme – save some £££ on buying a bike.
- Regular team socials.
- Workplace Nursery benefit, where WeGift makes a contribution to your child’s nursery for equipment, training, redecoration or anything else
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Staff perks with WeGift brands – discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don’t allow us to add hyperlinks – https://bit.ly/2PluGyG
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.