At YoungMinds, we are leading the fight to make sure that all young people can get the mental health support they need, when they need it, no matter what. We are looking for a Product Lead to help us to achieve our ambitions.
As YoungMinds’ first Product Lead, you will drive, shape and establish our product practice. This is a truly formative role in our digital transformation to enable us to help more young people with their mental health.
You will develop an overall product strategy for our products and services, working closely with people across the organisation who manage them.
You’ll ensure we’re clear on our vision, priorities and that our roadmaps align to deliver the value young people need from us.
You’re adept at supporting colleagues across an organisation enabling the development of product practice, including coaching, mentoring and shaping our community of practice.
You compliment your strong product experience with empathy and an ability to understand how to drive change and a vision for how product practice can thrive.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of meeting the following criteria:
- the ability to develop product strategy and vision across multiple products and teams, including the development of outcome-oriented KPIs and managing competing priorities
- experience in communicating and influencing at all levels cross-organisationally, while understanding how to drive change with empathy
- experience in coaching, training, and supporting colleagues to develop their skills and confidence to really own their product
- experience in delivering technology products from idea to implementation
- working in agile, user-centered, and cross-functional teams way
We welcome applications from Black and Minoritised and LGBTQIA+ groups as they are currently under-represented.
We hope that you would like to join us at a very exciting stage of our growth and development. You’ll be joining a bright, dynamic team who have a passion for supporting our ambitions.
Please note, that we will not be working with any agencies to source this post.