Full-Time Director, Product Management – Shopper Intelligence
About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Product Management leader to guide strategy and execution for a massive growth opportunity for the company: data products for B2C marketers. AdRoll sits on a proprietary data asset that includes 1st party purchase/intent data from 130K+ websites; a sizeable, proprietary cross-device graph across 1B+ user profiles; a 2nd party data co-op from 20K+ AdRoll business partners; and number of 3P data integrations which add firmographic and demographic attributes to our graph. Your role would be to translate these assets into compelling, buyable solutions for B2C marketers. Those solutions might include but are not limited to: customer data platform concepts (e.g. single view of the shopper), inventory management concepts, pricing/discounting concepts, demand forecasting, geolocation suggestions, and more. You’d lead a major evolution at AdRoll from a performance marketing company to a growth platform, one that allows our customers to harness and enrich their shopper data in addition to orchestrating marketing efforts and measuring the causal impact of their marketing. Your products would also power the future of AdRoll’s business model – from advertising to advertising + subscription products.
This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering and product leadership, data partners and providers, and end-customers to define and bring solutions to market. It is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented marketing technology team.
- Talk to our B2C customers to understand their needs. Map those needs to solutions that empower a better understanding of their shoppers and their market.
- Gather input and drive consensus from business and engineering stakeholders across the org, and at the exec level, to set the vision for AdRoll’s Shopper Intelligence data platform.
- Use data-driven approaches to guide your decisions and continuously iterate on data products.
- Make build-buy-partner decisions around data providers and data partners.
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 8+ years of product management experience in Marketing Technology
- Understanding of the Marketing Technology data landscape: major data providers, services, pricing and packaging strategies, and data differentiators
- Track record of working closely with customers, partners, listening and taking a customer-focused approach to strategy and priorities – passion for the customer
- Demonstrated leadership managing high visibility projects without much guidance and ability to solve problems quickly with minimal oversight.
- Experience working on high traffic SaaS products
- Excellent collaboration skills – strong track record of building a lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal and external groups, especially Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency with with agile methodology
- MBA or Masters, or PhD in Engineering or quantitative field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online and grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, and email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, and sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.