Full-Time Growth Product Manager
About the Role:
The Growth Product Manager will drive innovative and scalable strategies for improving customer engagement and lifetime value. You will conceive and test ideas with the goal of having the winners become part of the product roadmap – onboarding, customized reporting, notifications, identifying upsell prospects. These are only a few of the potential “productizing of the experience” opportunities that you may pursue. The ideal Product Manager will have a strong technical, analytical, and marketing background – with a hunger to grow AdRoll’s small business customer base exponentially.
You will be a member of AdRoll’s Online Sales and Operations team, a cross-functional group representing product, engineering, marketing, analytics, sales, and business operations with a shared goal of building scalable customer acquisition and support experiences.
Are you passionate about growth and working in a high-impact role ?
If so, we are looking for you. Come “roll” with us.
- Develop deep empathy and understanding of the AdRoll customer at each stage of the customer journey: acquisition, activation, and retention. Surface opportunities to improve key metrics throughout the funnel to drive better customer LTV.
- Improve onboarding experiences for brand new customers, including building new empty state pages and developing ongoing guidance throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work with data science and engineering to build personalized product guidance for customers.
- Create programs aimed at growing customer engagement and cross-selling across AdRoll’s various ads and non-ads offerings across various pricing methods
- Manage execution of A/B tests across all customer-facing communications (inc. emails, web product, feedback surveys, dynamic website optimization, and more).
- Collaborate with marketing to support acquisition methodologies – coupon programs, distribution partnerships, etc.
- 4-5 years of growth and/or product experience using data analytics at a high-growth company
- Insatiable curiosity and dissatisfaction with the status quo
- Very strong (or willingness to rapidly improve) SQL skills, a proven analytical background, and ability connect results to business outcomes.
- Ability to distinguish an impactful result from a vanity metric or a statistically insignificant result.
- Experience with in-product, email, and notification-driven experiments, with ability to describe lessons learned along the way and the end results of your efforts.
- Demonstrated comfort with implementing and ensuring data flow among various experimentation tools.
- Specific experience with Segment, Customer.io and Appcues a plus.
- Strong writing skills. You don’t need to be a pro copywriter, but you should be comfortable writing customer-facing emails and other messaging
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels (including sales, marketing, product management, engineering, design, data analysts, and data scientists).
- B2B experience a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online and grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, and email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, and sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.