Full-Time Product Designer
Our mission is to help software companies succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
About the team
You will sit in the product team who are responsible for making sure we build the best, customer-centred products at Paddle. As a team we believe in ownership, autonomy and accountability. We work alongside engineering in multi-functional product teams which have a strong product manager and product designer who collaborate (and are comfortable switching roles if required) to reach the best solution.
About the role
You’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, running ideation session, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen. Furthermore, you’ll need to think strategically about the future of the product and contribute to the development of a scalable design system and process. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow
- Be involved in user interviews and user testing
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces
- Work on building out features which make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customer
- In conjunction with our product managers you will use data to drive your decisions as much as possible.
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer in a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- You will have performed customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.
What’s in it for you
We are a diverse team of 60 people (quickly on our way to 100+) based near London Bridge. We care deeply about enabling a great culture as we scale, which is inclusive no matter your background, rewarding for you and enables high performance, which is why we offer these (constantly evolving) benefits:
- Fair compensation: you’ll get a competitive salary, share options to succeed if we do, and pension contributions matched up to 3%.
- Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it’s the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours, and 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
- Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
- Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, dedicated on-boarding as well as regular internal and external training we’ll pay for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
How to ApplyTo apply, click through here to our website: https://tinyurl.com/y99ymjrs
- You should here back from us in 48 hours! :)