Full-Time Product Manager – Sustainability Platform
This is a new role, reporting to the Managing Director in the first instance, with plenty of head room to grow. We are looking for a champion for our online platform. Working with our consultants, our developer and our clients, the product manager will lead the charge in making our digital offering a success. There’s a bit of everything in this role but the key objectives are:
- Champion the platform with our clients – increasing and extending platform adoption across existing and new clients, including proposals, demonstrations, brochures and other content and collaboration with the team
- Deploying the platform – working with clients to confirm requirements, managing implementation, onboarding client users. Configuration of the platform to client needs and providing ongoing support and issue resolution. This will include some light UX development
- Development of the product roadmap – owning the roadmap for platform development, working with clients, developers and consultants to prioritise and manage improvements, bug fixes and enhancements.
- Commercialisation of the data – Identification and development of further innovative uses for the platform and exploitation of the data
- Development and testing – Development of client facing reporting, dashboards, data visualisations and other UX elements and management and execution of platform testing
The skills we are looking for
This is a new role and we need an organised self-starter who will own this space in our business and drive us all to develop, enhance, deploy and improve our online offering.
- Sustainable – has a passion for the work we do and the difference we are trying to make
- Tech savvy – happy to get into the tech and work alongside our developer to make the product better
- Commercial mindset – likes to spot opportunities to develop our proposition
- Numerate and analytical – at ease with qualitative and quantitative analysis and large data sets
- Project management – able to organise and run projects with multiple resources
- Personal organisation – Great time management and prioritisation skills; comfortable with managing multiple deadlines and priorities
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree
- Demonstrable experience of technical product management, project management and commercial work a plus
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
We are a team of hard working, passionate sustainability champions that take on each client’s sustainability challenge as if it were our own. Sustainability can be tough – if it were easy, then our economies and societies would already be operating sustainably. To help our clients, each of us must dig in and get to the bottom of the challenge before working out the best way forward. Every day means tackling and solving problems, crunching the numbers – working out what’s really going on. Our team is bright, focused on great analysis, high quality work, engaging presentations and recommendations that have an impact. We strive to make a difference and to influence opinions and outcome. We work with leading clients that value our input and expertise – they include Google, Lloyds of London, Domino’s Pizza Group, the UK government, the European Investment Bank, Croda, Johnson Matthey, Royal Mail and many, many others.
Since 2007 we have grown one of the best sustainability teams in the industry and we are still growing. We are looking for new team members who share our passion, who want to roll their sleeves up and make a difference. We want people that are prepared to grab hold of our clients’ energy, waste, reporting, supply chain, plastics, renewables, transport and social challenges, and help shape workable solutions. If you are self-motivated, like a challenge, want to make a difference, take pride in delivering high quality work, have an impact in the room, can get to grips with challenging problems and make a compelling, reasoned argument for the course of action you propose then you’ll fit in just fine. If you’re hoping everyone else will work it out – don’t apply.