Full-Time Product Manager – Transform the way children learn about money
RoosterMoney is a pocket money & allowance tracking app that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the modern world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
Hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016 and we have over 51 currencies being used by children around the world. RoosterMoney has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Wall Street Journal, New Zealand Herald to name a few. We’ve been on CNBC and are considered experts in our field.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager to join our team to help us raise our game and achieve even more amazing things. You will have the opportunity to lead a number of our product squads, working alongside other brilliant Product managers and grow with the company.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager, who will operate with a high level of autonomy. You care deeply about building amazing experiences focused around user needs and commercial objectives. You will be a strong communicator, team leader, technically focused and understand how to create processes and motivate teams to produce the very best results.
You will be building an application that is used by families around the world, breaking new ground in the way kids engage with money. You have a passion for UX, usability testing and UI, agile development and take pride and ownership of the projects you take on.
We have a hub in London Bridge where we you will spend a large percentage of your time however we operate a remote structure – allowing us to work towards our global ambitions.
We run daily stand-ups, planning sessions, two week sprint cycles, retrospectives and utilise Slack for Chat and Jira for ticket and stream management. We use video calls to stay in contact on a daily basis, weekly updates and monthly all team virtual meetings. We gather together every quarter for All Hands to celebrate successes, share ideas and plan for the next quarter of hustle.
We are a small team so it’s important that the successful candidate isn’t just highly competent but is a good cultural fit and understands the remote working culture.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world.
- Contribute to product strategy and vision.
- Deliver truly brilliant experiences for your end user taking ownership from the back of a napkin to delivery to our global audience.
- Evolve the product and optimise the end feature or product.
- Share your knowledge and passion with the rest of the team.
- Own and manage the end to end lifecycle of products and feature sets.
- Analyse, understand and define customer needs and articulate this into a winning product.
- Cleary communicate with the product development team to ensure we deliver something exceptional.
- Work with the management and rest of the product management team to ensure overall business objectives are met.
- Define and take ownership of key KPI’s to ensure you’re delivering a product that meets user needs.
- Work with designers to define and deliver brilliant experiences for your users
- Develop robust processes.
- Manage and optimise, constantly refining and optimising experiences.
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesise information.
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrated leadership in previous roles
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Demonstrable B2C product management on a world-class mobile product.
- Experience with agile methodologies and development processes.
- Write code
- Happy pulling Sketch up and designing concepts
- Confident undertaking Quantative analysis
- Ability to co-ordinate across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges with working with a remote team.
In addition to a competitive salary:
- Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome:
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Option Scheme
- Remote working considered as long as you can spend up to 50% of your time in the office
How to ApplyPlease apply via our Workable form> Our process:
- An introductory call with our Talent Manager
- A first round video call with two members of the team
- A second round video call or in person meeting (depending on if you are going to be remote) along with a small product project.