Full-Time Product Manager – Garments Crew
Our Composed Photography technology saves the retailer time and money on online model photography without compromising on image quality and impact. Models only need to be shot once, whilst the retailer’s collection is shot separately on our custom-made mannequins. Our technology then dresses the model in the clothing as if she was photographed wearing it.
We are looking for a B2B focused Product Manager to join our Garments Crew to help develop our Composed Photography product. As our next Product Manager you will work closely with our Photography Operations team, Account Management and Customer Growth teams to help understand the needs of retail partners as we develop our exciting new product for ecommerce retailers.
Coming from a products background, you will have a natural passion for product development, technology and communication. You will enjoy learning, with great influence and negotiation skills while being able to hold your own when presenting to the wider team and company.
Day to day, you will be liaising with stakeholders, articulating and refining the product roadmap that improves our product for our ecommerce retail clients. You’ll be managing the expectations of all the stakeholders internally, and some externally as well as reporting on the products progress to the whole company.
This role is based in London, but will require regular travel to our Cambridge office.
- Managing the development of our Composed Photography product
- Being the internal champion for the product and user
- Leading and communicating the product vision
- Responsible for understanding customer needs and existing market
- Assessing the impact of potential developments and maintaining a prioritised product backlog and release timeline
- Developing user stories and preliminary designs for the client-facing tools.
- Analysing, understanding and monitoring the impact of any change to a product or new product.
- Working with the Garments Crew within Metail to develop and launch products
What makes you our next Product Manager?
- You will have experience wireframing and usability testing
- Have basic data analysis and experiment set-up skills
- You will be flexible and open to taking on more responsibilities as the role grows
- You’re a self starter, personable people person with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise
- Familiar with or have worked within the agile framework
- You enjoy hypothesis driven approaches
- You have experience working with a technical team
- You have experience or a keen interest in the fashion/technology industry
What will help?
- You enjoy solving problems, and thinking creatively about them
- Attention to detail, with the drive to continually develop new skills
- Ability to be agile and flexible in an ever changing environment
- An interest in fashion
What can Metail offer you?
- The chance to make a real difference in a fun startup environment.
- Competitive pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8 days training per year and a generous budget.
- Sociable working environment.
- Annual travel card loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Great company culture with weekly cocktails and monthly company-wide drinks
- The chance to work alongside and learn from team members with a variety of different backgrounds including seasoned business professionals from the world of technology and fashion, PhDs, and bloggers.
A little bit more about Metail
The London Metail office is based in the heart of Aldgate East. Located in a redeveloped Victorian wool warehouse overlooking the East London skyline, Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and everything in between is within short walking distance. We’re a sociable team, often having lunch together or a Friday night cocktail. The London office plays host to the annual Christmas Party where Metail’s Christmas Bake Off has become something of a tradition.
If you want to help to turn an innovative fashion technology startup into a global brand used on websites across the world and have the passion and ambition to really want to make a difference at this exciting company, then apply now.