Contract Product Manager for Internal Tools
Our mission is to help software companies succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
About the role
Paddle’s internal tools product team develops solutions for our finance, success and customer support teams. We’re looking for a product manager to drive the vision, product strategy and execution for these internal tools.
What you’ll do
- You will work with the departments within Paddle to determine short term needs and a vision & strategy for what internal tools should look like in future
- Be responsible for the roadmap for internal tools to drive contribution towards our
- Build close connections with your internal customers to analyse their workflow and understand their needs to inform the roadmap
- Capture these opportunities in user stories, business flow diagrams and product requirements and work with the engineers in your team to deliver them
- Work closely with other teams on communication, marketing and training for the products
- Partner with external technology providers to license or reuse critical building blocks
- Continually learn and improve by soliciting critical feedback on everything we build
- Strong product management skills
- Experience writing and explaining technical content
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
What’s in it for you
We are a diverse team of 80 people (quickly on our way to 100+) based near London Bridge. We care deeply about enabling a great culture as we scale, which is inclusive no matter your background.
- Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it’s the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours.
- Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
- Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
- Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.