Full-Time Product Manager
Are you a talented and engaging Product Manager who plays to win? This is a rare opportunity to join a cutting-edge online business that drives 150+ projects in one of the internet’s most competitive markets, covering 21+ languages.
At iTech Media we constantly strive to move the needle and achieve epic results. We aim to be the biggest online media company globally and, alongside our passionate and extremely talented teams, you will help us achieve our goal!
You will be responsible for driving one of our most important products and one of the world’s largest online poker communities, taking it to the next level.
You will be laser-focused on growing, improving and developing this thriving product from its current competitive position into a market leading brand and world class website. You will also be building and managing a talented team to achieve your goals.
You will have a solid understanding of how websites operate, what makes excellent content, how communities thrive and how an advertising-based business works.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Set the product vision and strategy.
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and ensuring product delivery is top quality.
- Work at both a strategic and an operational/tactical level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant experience in Product or Project Management in a web development environment.
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality Product improvements.
- Solid grasp of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Solid experience in leading a team.
- To be articulate and professional with very strong communication skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivation. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Bonus skills: A knowledge of poker and sportsbetting.
What can we do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel – personally, professionally and with a winning team.
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the ninja in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Greece, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours – you pick when suits you best.
- Team Friday lunches – ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities – Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Join our Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
Our ambition is to build, grow and develop London’s best digital team!