Full-Time Product Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to own the Partner and Marketplace experience at PartnerStack. If you have a 3-5 years experience delivering product and would like to bring that experience to a fast growing B2B Partner Marketplace then keep reading.
Our product managers come from unique backgrounds, but what we share is the ability to apply product fundamentals and stakeholder management skills to customer facing and internal features. The work at PartnerStack demands broad knowledge and an ability to quickly learn and understand the nuances of various business and partner relationships.
Being a Product Owner, you will also be a key source of mentorship and growth for your peers. We want to learn from your product launch stories, successful or otherwise. Past experience in mentoring and managing other product managers will be highly valued, as will your engagement in the wider product community.
About The Job
As a Product Owner, you’ll assume ownership of Partner and Marketplace verticals of our platform. You’ll manage the partner experience and product life cycle from strategic roadmap planning to tactical release activities. You’ll define product requirements using inputs from customers, data, market trends, and reports from other internal teams.
- Own the roadmap for the Partner and Marketplace experience
- Constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, manage backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Develop growth strategies for marketplace revenue growth by optimizing user flows, existing features, and network effects
- Lead the effort to develop clear and detailed product requirements/ user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Play a key role in our product management team by mentoring other product managers and pushing our product know-how to the next level
- Represent PartnerStack in the local and global tech communities – online content creation, speaking at conferences, and product community participation is actively supported
- Outstanding intellect and ability to process and synthesize information
- Excellent communicator
- Experience owning scrum style product development
- Demonstrate ability for leadership in team and client facing settings
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through dozens of product releases
- Significant experience leading Agile teams and delivering to KPIs
- An aptitude for client management and a special touch for getting buy-in. All of our product managers are client facing and will work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A background in design, development or business would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience coaching and growing product managers
PartnerStack (formerly GrowSumo) enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and go to market quicker and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Drift, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing, and referral partner programs.
What We Value
We pride ourselves on building something people need, but our company is more than the feedback we receive from our users. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with people who are consummately curious, and ambitiously support the development of others as much as their own.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
PartnerStack is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.