Full-Time Senior Mobile Product Manager
Lloyds Banking Group is increasingly becoming as much of a technology company as it is a bank. Committed to Help Britain Prosper and become the best bank for customers we’re transforming our digital capability, providing customers with simpler, seamless interactions across our digital, telephony and branch channels. Within Group Digital our Transformation Programme is continually improving and extending our digital offering for our customers and changing the way we deliver change to our customers through a fully agile, co-located delivery model – see more about what we are up to at lloydsbankinggroupdigital.com.
The Mobile team is responsible for creating and implementing our mobile product strategy at a consumer and enterprise level across all of Lloyds Banking Group brands to transform current digital experience across all channels and devices, in order to meet Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of becoming the best bank for customers. As part of this remit, the team is responsible for developing and managing the banks key customer facing products, our Mobile and tablet apps where we see over 2 billion logins a year from nearly 7 million customers, as many as Amazon or Netflix. We are looking for talented, driven, product focussed individuals that want to join us on our journey of not just creating the best mobile experience in banking, but can help us to create a mobile experience that truly makes our customers think ‘wow’ and challenges any mobile product globally.
The Senior Mobile Product Manager role will be part of a vibrant and growing team of mobile product managers looking after our range of app features both currently live with customers and also in development. You will be responsible for a group of agile feature teams looking to shape (part of) the mobile proposition and deliver ongoing improvements to customer as well as working with one of our customer journeys to deliver a mobile first strategy in the wider bank. You will need to be able to think strategically about your products, set a vision and set of KPI’s and a roadmap, as well as ensure your teams meet their delivery objectives. You will be required to build a strong team around you having direct accountability for the product owners working in your feature teams, building a strong team of leaders, helping them to achieve their personal and business goals.
Above all, you will be helping us to shape the direction of the banks most important channel and be part of a growing team, with lots of opportunity and huge potential for the right person to succeed and grow.
- Develop a clear product strategy and backlog for the parts of our offering that fit into your portfolio
- Continually assess technology trends, competitive landscape and customer device behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
- Work with stakeholders both within Group Digital and the wider business to align the roadmap to the banks broader strategic objectives.
- Manage a number of delivery teams using agile methodologies to learn, measure and deliver change
- Align to one of our customer journeys to ensure a mobile first approach is being taken across that end to end journey
- Act as a champion of true digital product management and operate as one of our guild leads for our product guild.
- Grow a strong product team develop existing talent and recruiting new talent where necessary.
- Experience in a product manager/owner role developing exciting, customer focused mobile propositions in a vibrant digital environment.
- Comfortable at talking at a technical level with the engineering team and architects to resolve complex problems around our platform integration
- Experience in managing one or more cross functional agile team (s) (from design to development and testing)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies and ability to not only follow these but help drive best practice across the bank.
- Customer focussed with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of their product
- Data literate with the ability to make data driven decisions and convince stakeholders with facts rather than just opinion.
- A drive to succeed personally and make a real impact on our organisation.