Full-Time Senior Product Manager, Consumer Journey
As our new Product Manager, your role will be focused on helping consumers find great companies to buy from. You will assume the ownership and responsibility for the parts of our consumer platform that help consumers find and compare companies within strategic categories. Together with your own dedicated team, you will work on several strategic areas to create better consumer value. With your help, Trustpilot will become the global standard in reviews of online businesses and a natural place for consumers to look before shopping online.
In addition to helping consumers, Trustpilot helps businesses to engage with their customers and the key to our success is the synergy between the two. Therefore, you will work with our marketing and sales department in order to decide what categories of businesses to focus on and how to help consumers select the best companies within these categories.
- Help build a new category system and continuously help consumers find great companies within these categories
- Improve SEO for categories and important landing pages
- Build up better consumer marketing and retention
- Work closely with marketing to create content to help consumers select companies
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day
- Run research/discovery to see how we can help consumers the most
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well grounded
- Maintain a vision while gently evolving the product
- Interact directly with consumers ensuring that we create successful products
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments
- Work with the consumer product team in our Copenhagen office
- Experience as a product manager (5+ years), with a proven track record of shipping impactful products
- Strong product design experience and background to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user experiences
- Great communicator to explain product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Solid experience working with quantitative and qualitative customer insights and data, working with user research, a/b test, design research and analytics to make inform decisions
- Self-driven, organized and entrepreneurial personality is needed
- If you are experienced with category systems and/or SEO, it would be a great plus
Personal Attributes We LOVE!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Humble, respectful and hard working
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- The responsibility and the freedom to own, lead and drive your own team’s projects — you get your own team fully equipped with a UXer, Tech Lead, and dedicated engineers
- An agile and collaborative work environment where we iterate quickly to validate and continuously deliver valuable products
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities, and a flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- There’s room to grow your skills — participate in workshops, conferences, local knowledge-sharing, and lots of networking events
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball, or have a beer with colleagues after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day and fun social events
Meet The Team
Our technology team is split between Copenhagen and Vilnius. We have 8 cross-functional agile product teams in Copenhagen and you will have the opportunity to take part in our second product team focusing on consumers. In addition to that, we have offices in New York, Denver, Berlin, London and Melbourne.
It’s our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play. Whether it’s ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humour.
Trustpilot is a platform where companies and consumer can meet, interact, and improve. Our goal is to create ever-improving experiences for both consumers and businesses. We want to make sure that consumers around the world make better choices by learning from each other. Trustpilot is the leading community for consumers to share online shopping experiences. Every 2 seconds a new review is written, and each month our reviews are displayed 2 billion times with our widgets and on our consumer website.