Full-Time Senior Product Manager
Careform is a fast growing company focused on removing barriers for patients and physicians for specialty pharmaceutical products. Careform is providing a novel approach to an established industry through collaboration, innovation, integrity, and agility. Working with Careform is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build truly unique solutions and relationships with teammates and clients. For us, culture is more than a buzz word, it’s the foundation of our success and is reflected on a daily basis to our customers. We offer a generous retirement plan and health benefits, as well as bonus participation. Careform was recently nominated for Health IT company of the year by the Pittsburgh Tech Council. Read more about it here:
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to assume responsibility of our specialty software products and related services. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The successful Senior Product Manager will define and iterate the product plan as we grow, solving problems as they pop up and closely managing the product to achieve superior results.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with: the engineering team to define product release requirements; customer support to understand customer feedback; legal and compliance to address to relevant issues; finance to improve financial performance; business development to define the go-to-market strategy and product positioning; and the senior management team to assist in developing pricing. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the business development team, account management, and key customers. You will be expected to present at customer meetings, conferences, and attend relevant industry trade shows.
In this role, you will specifically:
- Manage product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Gather, analyze and communicate competitor intelligence for product offerings.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going customer and prospect interaction, working with customer support, and analyzing competitive intelligence.
- Drive new product development and existing product release activities across the organization (primarily development/engineering, customer support and business development) through market requirements and positioning.
- Develop framework for analyzing product performance.
- Develop business case for new products and services.
- Monitor actual performance of products and services vs. budget.
- Ensure smooth implementation of products and services through project management and account teams.
- Drive a solution set across engineering teams via Product Owner role within Agile Scrum framework.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas. Assess the market, trends and opportunities, and then develop and prioritize our User Experience roadmaps to deliver industry leading designs.
- Evangelize our vision, strategy, roadmap and value across internal organizations.
- Understand the competitive landscape to identify additional business opportunities. Act as the voice of the customer to deliver the industry leading use experience.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ product management experience including strategic planning and implementation required.
- Experience managing web-based, Software-as-a-Service products preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare field required, pharmaceutical industry a definite plus.
Position requires travel to conferences, trade events and customer locations (up to 25%).
Must possess the Careform core values of: Passion, Innovation, Integrity, Accountability